Chiefs 2015 Spring Hockey
The Chiefs are pleased to offer spring hockey to our players through the North West Hockey League (NWHL), the same league we participate in during the fall. The Spring Season is an excellent opportunity for players to experiment with different positions and further develop their skills. Additionally the spring season is highly recommended for players who will be moving up a level in the fall. All players participating in the spring season should play at the level they will play in the 2015-2016 fall/winter season.
As always, the main goal of the Chiefs remains the same – to provide a quality program that teaches our kids sportsmanship and hockey skills. We believe in BALANCED ICE TIME where everyone plays and gets an opportunity to contribute and learn from the hockey experience. Our coaches stress team play, which often produces Northwest Hockey League championship teams each season.
The Chiefs 2015 spring hockey season includes:
- Minimum of 12 practices
- Eight league games- four home and four away
- Three guaranteed playoff games
For the Spring season we are offering a $30 early registration incentive. Please complete your online registration and pay in full by February 18, 2015 to qualify.
||Paid in Full on or
before Feb 18
After Feb 18
|Mite (Age 7-8: 1/1/2007 - 12/31/2008)
|Squirt (Age 9-10: 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2006)
|PeeWee (Age 11-12: 1/1/2003 - 12/31/2004)
|Bantam (Age 13-14: 1/1/2001 - 12/31/2002)
* Midget (Age 15-18: 1/1/1996 - 12/31/2000)
*Subject to availability of league play
All participants must be registered with USA Hockey before completing this registration. Your USA Hockey Registration from the current fall season is good for the spring.
- Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com and register your player. Coaches, managers, and on-ice volunteers will also need to register.
- Complete the Registration Form. You will need to enter the USA Hockey confirmation number for each participant in order to complete the registration process. Remember to include Chiefs jersey number if applicable and the previous fall season club team and name. Pay online with Visa/Mastercard with our secure checkout.
- Jersey/Sock Order: If you are new to the Chiefs or just had a growth spurt, visit the online Uniform Orders under the Spirit Wear tab to order your Jersey.
- Volunteer Form: Review the volunteer opportunities and fill out the online form to sign up to help the club in the 2015 spring season.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis until rosters are full. Additional players registering will be added to the waitlist, and teams will be formed where there is available ice time and qualified volunteer coaches. Wait-listed players' registration will be refunded if they cannot be placed on a team.
Feel free to contact any board member through the club e-mails on our website under the About Us link. Contact Andrea Nagle for questions regarding USA Hockey registration.
Be sure to fill out your Jersey/Sock orders in the online store. For questions regarding jersies, contact
Registration is open for returning Chiefs families until February 13. General registration opens on Friday, February 13th.